Kamagra 100 tablets are a prevalent, successful, and widely accepted treatment for erectile dysfunction. Manufactured by Ajanta Pharma, Kamagra is produced to a high-quality standard to ensure its safety and effectiveness. The effective treatment time is 4-6 hours; however, many men report more extended times. People using Kamagra regularly report successful intercourse and generally continue to use the treatment.
The active ingredient of Kamagra is sildenafil citrate. These drugs work by dilating the blood vessels in the body, particularly around the genital area. This allows for more substantial blood flow to enable an erection to take place. Sildenafil is now one of the standard treatments for erectile dysfunction.
Kamagra 100 mg is one of the best Viagra generics on the market that cures erectile dysfunction. The product is suitable for treating the first signs of impotence and can stop prostatitis and prostate adenoma.
Among the benefits of Kamagra are:
- the best price in comparison to the original brand
- can be purchased online with no prescription needed
- rapid onset of action (within 45 minutes)
- reduces high blood pressure associated with pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH)
- prolonged duration of sexual intercourse
- increased stamina and performance
- makes your partner happy and satisfied
Along with its needed effects, erectile dysfunction pills containing sildenafil may cause some unwanted effects. Although not all of these side effects may occur, they may need medical attention if that happens.
Commonly reported side effects of Kamagra are:
- visual disturbance
How to take KAMAGRA
To get the best from your treatment, please read the following carefully:
- The safe indicated dose of Kamagra within 24 hours is 100 mg (1 tablet)
- This medicine will become effective 1 hour after taking
- Effects may be noticeable after 45 minutes
- Effective treatment time is 4-6 hours
Always take medicine with a large glass of water. Avoid large or fatty meals close to the time when you intend to take medication. Please, be aware that alcohol will reduce the effectiveness of this medicine.
To get the best from KAMAGRA:
The safe indicated dose of Kamagra 100 mg from Ajanta Pharma Ltd. within a 24 hour period is 100 mg (1 tablet). This product will become effective within 30 to 60 minutes. Effective treatment time is 4– 6 hours. Always take KAMAGRA with a large glass of water.
Avoid large or fatty meals close to when you intend to take the medicine. Additionally, avoid the regular consumption of large amounts of grapefruits and grapefruit juice. Grapefruit can raise the blood level in your body and delay the time it takes for the medication to work.
Alcohol will also reduce the effectiveness of this medicine. Kamagra 100 mg can lower blood pressure, and combining it with alcohol may further increase this effect. You may be more likely to experience symptoms such as dizziness, lightheadedness, fainting, flushing, headache, and heart palpitations.
You should avoid or limit the use of alcohol while being treated with Sildenafil Citrate, and use caution when getting up from a sitting or lying position. The dosage is based on your medical condition, response to treatment, and other medications you may be taking.
Never use Kamagra with other blood pressure medecines, poppers or recreational drugs.
Kamagra 100 mg is not suitable for everyone.
People under treatment for the following conditions; or any ongoing managed condition, should consult their doctor prior to taking Kamagra 100 mg:
- heart related & cardiovascular diseases including aortic stenosis, idiopathic hypertrophic subaortic stenosis and general ventricular outflow obstruction
- stroke, myocardial infarction (heart attack) or serious arrhythmia within the last 6 months
- cardiac failure or coronary artery disease causing unstable angina
- blood pressure related diseases including hypertension & hypotension and patients with severely impaired autonomic control of blood pressure
- resting hypotension (low blood pressure) of (BP <90/50)
- resting hypertension (high blood pressure) of (BP >170/110)
- surgery within the last 6 months
- deformed penis shape
- bleeding problems
- stomach ulcers
- liver problems
- kidney problems or are having kidney dialysis – erection that lasted for more than 4 hours
- retinitis pigmentosa (genetic disease of the retina)
- sickle cell or other related anaemias
- HIV (specifically on treatment with protease inhibitors)
- organ donor recipients
- problems with blood cells such as sickle cell anemia, multiple myeloma, or leukemia